Dec 18, 2014
Aug 29, 2013
It isn't everyday that one of our bands get premiered on Stereogum no less on a page that also features Paul McCartney, Eminem, and Nine Inch Nails...no less a band I am in too! The honor is all ours and we are truly grateful for the kind words about Positive No's debut release. Read the review here.
Aug 24, 2013
I am very excited to round out this busy year and our five year anniversary as one of the sponsors to the Fall Line Festival here in RIchmond, VA. We also have two artists performing: Stephen Brodsky and Positive No.
I will also be participating in a local record label expo on Saturday, September 7th. It has been put together by the fine folks at WRIR and here are the details taken from their event page.
See ya there!
WRIR hosts a label expo Saturday, 9/7 at The Well (900 W Franklin) from 11am-3pm in conjunction with Fall Line Fest.
Local and regional labels will be in attendance including but not limited to: Funny/Not Funny Records, Vinyl Conflict Records, Forcefield Records, Grave Mistake Records, Aunt Mary Says Records, Subterranea Collective, Little Black Cloud Records, Bad Grrrl Records, Blood & Ink Records, Dialog Records, Spacebomb Records, Mind Rot Records and more!
There will also be a panel discussion with the label heads at 1pm.
Jul 4, 2013
This photo comes from my personal vaults. Runhild and I vacationed together in Iceland back in the early 2000s. This is one of my all time favorite photos from the trip.
And a happy / safe fourth of July to all.
Mar 21, 2012
We pressed up another 100 LPs. The only difference between this pressing and the first is the color of the font on the cover; we went with blood red this time rather than olive green.
Once this press is sold out it will be out of print for good so grab your copy ASAP.
Mar 6, 2012
Check out this mid '90s Dunebuggy demo review in CMJ.
May 2, 2011
Head on over the the store page - Runhild's LP is available for pre-order right NOW.
Apr 26, 2011
It has been months in the making but Runhild Gammelsæter's LP is nearly done. There have been some hurdles along the way but I promise you that the packaging will be worth the wait.
The first 100 LPs will be:
-Clear vinyl so you can see through to the insert of the cover art that is a stunning self portrait of / by Runhild.
- The center label is clear and to play the record, you will need to impale your record player's spindle through the center.
- The back side of the insert contains linter notes
- The LP and insert comes in a heavy plastic sleeve like the kind a picture disc LP comes in.
- There will be a digital download card included
- Each LP heavy plastic sleeve will be cocooned in soft cotton webbing that you will need to break through and remove in order to open the LP and get to the record. The picture shows a small hint of what it will look like. Each one is done by hand by me and will be unique and one of a kind. No two LPs will be cocooned the same.
- The first 100 will come with a handwritten line and autograph by Runhild. I am waiting on these to arrive from Norway right now and they are the last piece of the puzzle I need to finish the record. This will come on a strip of paper that wil be trapped in the webbing.
- This complete package will be placed in one more polybag to protect the integrity of the packaging.
Dec 8, 2010